Advance HE is an institutional membership organisation, with all Universities and some Further Education Colleges in Wales in membership. We are dedicated to helping higher education shape its future.
- Providing insight, so you can use the foresight
- Enhancing organisational performance, to deliver sustainable change
- Developing and connecting people, so they can deliver impact
- Accrediting achievement, so you can be recognised
In terms of supporting Wales Women in STEM, Advance HE provides programmes for women in Higher Education leadership such as:
- Aurora: for Women-leaders embarking on their leadership journey
- Demystifying Finance for Women-leaders who want to develop their financial management skills
- Leadership Matters: for Senior women leaders who aspire to join their senior management team
- Women onto Boards: for Women leaders considering applying for a position as a governor and looking to find out more about the role
We also undertake research and have publications on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion available on our research portal to staff of institutions with Advance HE membership.
Through our teaching and learning work, we support Equality and Diversity in the Curriculum, and support intiatives to improve the well-being of students and staff.
For more information please visit www.advance-he.ac.uk. In Wales your contact is firstname.lastname@example.org